বুধবার, ৩০ মে, ২০১২

Watching My Dad Try To Play Diablo 3 Was Certainly Entertaining

I was recently back at the family home and I had the fortune to watch my Dad try and play Diablo 3. This was certainly a very entertaining experience because it gave us all a good laugh, particularly some of the younger members of the family who have already mastered this game.

I think we all forget how difficult it is for the older generation to start playing some of the modern computer and video games. To be honest I think he, along with many others who are the same age, would really struggle to play this game even if he had the best Diablo 3 guide money can buy.

There are some things that the older generation are really good at, but playing computer games certainly isn?t one of them. To be fair I think that anyone under the age of 30 now will be just the same when they reach that age as well. The fact is that time moves on and we are all getting older, so I guess we shouldn?t really make fun of them when they embarrass themselves playing computer games such as Diablo 3.

Comments Off

No comments yet.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

pipa keystone xl sopa bill sopa and pipa piracy sopa marg helgenberger

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন